torstai 3. heinäkuuta 2008

Little Indian girl





I was all day long in Country Club’s (golf club) pool, and I’m so reddish-brown as a human can be. There was about 15 persons there, also some youths, but no one really dare to speak to us, except some old men. One doctor, Hank, is up keeping the pool and is a friend of Dave, so we were allowed to get some food and drink for free. Also that pool was chargeable, but through Hank we were allowed to go there for totally free. So, whole day just floating and chilling! I also burned myself a bit. It’s killing hot outside, almost 40. Tomorrow awakening 6 o clock and MYRTLE BEACH!!


Everyone is marveling at me taking shoes off while coming inside here. I just don’t get how they can wear some sneakers inside, even they have fitted carpets here?? Then, people here don’t use knife while eating. They put salt on everything, e.g. to water melon and grapefruit. What else strange habits they have…

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti